We have all heard of the book Eat this, not that. What a simple idea. Definitely not rocket science...no offense (as my 11 year old would say).
But what about us Paleo people who don't eat "this" or "that"?
I think there needs to be a Cavegirl version called Eat this, not that sh*t.
So here is goes...
Eat this NOT that Sh*t Top 20:
1. Whole Fruits NOT Fruit Juices
2. Fresh Vegetable NOT Fried or Baked Veggie chips (not even sweet potato fries)
3. Almond or Coconut milk NOT Cows milk
4. Raw Nuts NOT Salted, Roasted in oil nuts
5. Spaghetti Squash NOT Grain-free pasta or Regular pasta
6. Egg-y Muffin Omelets NOT Muffins (even the gluten free muffins)
7. Tuna with mustard NOT Tuna with mayo
8. Lettuce wraps NOT bread or GF wraps
9. Berries with heavy cream (treat) NOT Ice cream
10. Chocolate Protein shake NOT Chocolate shake
11. Mashed Cauliflower NOT Rice or Mashed Potatoes
12. Crushed Tomatoes NOT jar Spaghetti Sauce
13. Almond Milk/Cocoa Powder/Stevia NOT powder Hot Chocolate mix
14. Warm Cinnamon/Sugar Apples NOT Apple pie
15. Frozen Vegetables NOT no Vegetables:)
16. justagudbar NOT Lara bar
17. Sunflower Butter NOT Peanut Butter
18. Fresh Pepper slices and Guacamole NOT Chips and Guacamole
19. WATER NOT Flavored Sports drinks
20. Decaf coffee NOT Caffeinated coffee drinks
There you have it. There is alot more to write but for now that's all I have time for:)